SURE Cosmetics is a company which markets fragrance and cosmetic products through the direct selling channel.
Our fragrance essences are created for us by the TOP Fragrance houses in the World.
Our sales approach is simple and effective. We simply ask two questions:
- "What is your favorite fragrance?"
- "If I could show you a fragrance from the same fragrance family, of equal or better quality, that you could buy at a fraction of the cost, would you be interested?"
Assuming that your acquaintance says "yes", we offer 3-5 fragrances that they might enjoy.
...That's it. No pressure. No hard sell. Simplicity itself.
The Reasons for Our Success
What accounts for our incredible success? Perhaps it is because SURE Cosmetics has created a new model for direct selling
- one that eliminates the negatives and strengthens the positives.
- Do you love to network? Network marketers succeed with SURE Cosmetics.
- Or perhaps you would enjoy sharing our exceptional products with your customers?
-Direct Sellers succeed with SURE Cosmetics, as Well
- Or perhaps you like to sell through home parties? SURE Cosmetics are perfect for Party Plan sellers.
Network, sell, or share at parties...it's entirely up to you. Everyone can succeed with SURE Cosmetics!
- Our Women’s fragrance contains 18-25% essential oils, and our Gentlemen's Eau de Parfum contains 18% - 25% essential
oils as well. Compare that to the weaker Eau de Toilette products at 6% - 12% that people purchase elsewhere.
Exceptional Pricing Strategy
- When you compare the price-per-ounce to competitive fragrances in the same fragrance families
our products sell for about half the price of the competition!
- AND, our products are consumables, that means year-round repeat business for you.
- WHAT IS UNIQUE ABOUT THE DIRECT SELLING INDUSTRY?
Direct selling is the sale of a consumer product or service, person-to-person, away from a fixed retail location, marketed through independent sales representatives who are sometimes also referred to as consultants, distributors or other titles.
- WHAT TYPES OF PRODUCTS ARE SOLD THROUGH CONSULTANTS WORKING IN THE DIRECT SELLING INDUSTRY?
Just about any product or service can be purchased through direct selling somewhere in the world. Many people think of cosmetics, wellness products and home décor as products that are often sold through direct sales, but add to that countless other product categories including kitchen products, jewelry, clothing, organic gardening supplies, spa products, scrapbooking supplies, rubber stamps and much, much more.
- HOW ARE CONSULTANTS COMPENSATED IN THE DIRECT SELLING INDUSTRY?
Consultants are compensated based on a Compensation Plan provided by a given company. Each compensation Plan is different but there are some common characteristics. In general Compensation Plan in the direct selling industry is a system that compensates consultants for their efforts and must be based primarily on the sales of products by the consultant and his/her own line. The level of earnings is often based on an achieved title or rank and is usually a percentage commission of sales.
- WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT AND THE DIRECT SELLING COMPANY HE OR SHE WORKS FOR?
Independent consultants perform work or services for an entity on a non-employee basis. Direct sellers are statutory non-employees, and are treated as self-employed for all Federal tax purposes, including income and employment taxes, if: 1) substantially all payments for their services as direct sellers are directly related to sales or other output, rather than to the number of hours worked; and 2) their services are performed under a written contract providing that they will not be treated as employees for Federal tax purposes.